Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Flag

Alright, so I've got down to design a flag for my new IG.

The fluff is loosely based on the historical even on the Byzantine Empire, which I have used many of the names like Emperor Augustus and Constantine for the fluff. After doing some research on the flags and the symbol of the Eastern Roman Empire, I've discovered that the the 2 headed aquila was largely made popular since the time of byzantine. Anyway, based on the available information I have on byzantine empire and the official aquila, I've develop this flag as a basis for my IG banner and other logos or symbols.

The background of red and white is based on the late period of the Byzantine Roman Empire and the symbol on the aquila chest represents the Star of Constantine Centuari. I still consider this WIP and will further develop this symbol on this basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment